Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[[ 23 ]] HALLELUJAH

While I don't subscribe to any organized religion, I believe in the concept of Good.
I believe in real and sustainable Love and the value of Tenderness.
I'm aware how powerful and relevant Forgiveness is, and also - the healing grace of Understanding.

A creature of both logic and spirituality wears my skin.
           Practicality - but also, deep, wondrous sentimentalism.
Yea, I am a Scientist soulfully in love with the Beauty that this world presents. 

I am grateful

For all that I have been given, and all that I have been allowed to earn.
Grateful for the love which lifts me up
And the sorrows, which force me to stand on my own
I am grateful for the past that has melted behind me
And the hope of a future which grants us all another day
For this, I give thanks
For this life, I fall to my knees and give praise
For these things which mean Everything, I will devote my hallelujahs.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

- C.D.



Click here for more from the great and departed Jeff Buckley.
Here... another, with Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment