Wednesday, July 30, 2014

[[ 77 ]] Summer Livin'

Summer Livin'.

Haven't posted lately, or even been online much for that matter --- it's Summer.
This year's season has been mild, with plenty of rain and cool breezes... which suits me just fine!

Granted, life isn't perfect; there will always be outsiders who can't accept your happiness or find tolerance with your choices in life. But those personalities only minimize themselves further when the people you live with are solid, loving, attuned and happy, right?
I am fortunate to have such an arrangement. I hope you do too - and if you do, soldier on.
All living things deserve to experience joy ~~~* 

As for me, I'll get back to all the politics and life lesson stuff in a little bit, but really... I think we all hear enough of that on the daily news? There is certainly a time to speak out and stand up, but not all of life is meant to be some sort of battlefield. Nah... return to that frustration when it's due, sure... but when the sun is bright and the breeze is calling your name - GO!   Embrace Being, people!
Go get some of that joie de vivre!!   

That's where I'm at. That's what I'm doing.
Being nice to everyone I can, and appreciating the gift of Now.
So if the sign on the door says Gone Fishin' or Gone Dancin' - well, the end result is the same: I'm out having fun!  See you out there!

- C.D.

Alright DJ -- - queue the music!    
 


No comments:

Post a Comment