Friday, March 8, 2013

[[ 34 ]] Allah Art

Not my belief system, nor a perspective I claim to promote...
but this artist seems to have a message of peace, positivity and kindness

 --- and maaaaaaaaaan, can he draw.


Respectful AND appreciative of others for who they are.
-C.D.















Mad skillz, Nayzak
*And a special shout out for the way in which you welcome everyone to your page with a message of tolerance, not totalitarianism. Right on. 

Click here to check out more of this human's contribution to something positive:  http://nayzak.deviantart.com/

Please Watch.   Please...  Listen.

" It is the science of peace and understanding that is my manna. The call for reason and humility that becomes my prayer. The hope for more tenderness, acceptance and truth that is my god." 
- C.D.

   *Please visit my archive page:  ARCHIVE:ONE
** Or better yet, check out what Rika's got to say!:  Rika's Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment