Thursday, August 22, 2013

[[ 49 ]] MAKE MORE AWESOME


MAKE MORE AWESOME AND DECREASE WORLD SUCK.
... a concept voiced by approximately 1/2 of the internet. Take heed.
- C.D. 

Here's to the moments of INSPIRATION and EXCELLENCE which make us cry... 

.... to the acts of Kindness and Empathy which demonstrate the best in us...


... of course, the silly things - for LAUGHTER IS AN ACT OF DIVINITY...  ^__^


..... and to the majestic NUANCE of WONDER
                           ~ which allows each of us to dream up the most magnificent things. 

I know it's damaged and imperfect, but truly... 
            - this world is full of Hope and Possibility. 


                                                     KEEP CALM AND DO GOOD .



In Love with Life,
-C.D.  

PS: An extra shout out to my dear old friend, whom I no longer see... but will always feel connected to. That last video is for you, who first inspired me to wonder and dream aloud when I was just a boy…
I will ever see some portion of the world through your wood brown eyes & your ever~Elven heart.

Click to learn more about the Life Vest Inside Organization. 
GOOD PEEPS. GOOD DEEDS. FOR GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment