Sunday, May 12, 2013

[[ 40 ]] Mother's Day


To the mothers in my life - thank you.
You are unequivocally the best, most positive forces in my life.
To my mother - I miss you.
To the mothers to be that I know:  I love you and hope it all goes well!

And to women everywhere....  this:

More: 

*I don't work for Dove or particularly endorse their products, but I thought this was a pretty neat project.

Some people see women through filters of judgement. I try not to.
I see them through a combination of my intellect and empathy first, then by experiencing them as people. This allows me to perceive them as they are - not through the keyhole of my own fears, agendas and needs.

They are beautiful.
Their beauty has nothing to do with what I want.

It belongs to them.

-C.D.

And now -- just a few of my favorite "Mom" videos!





And to my mom: thank you for teaching me to stand up for what I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment